Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ying & I

My mother, the beauty
I know I have been MIA for the past few months, but blame school and my internship for that!  (hehe)  I wanted to create a quick, short post showcasing the two people in my life who inspire and motivate me the most in all that I do!  I'd like to thank my mother and older sister, Ying, for exposing me to fashion at an early age (and now it is my life!) and being great examples, as well as persistently motivating me to do my best in everything I do!  If it weren't for my sister, Ying, I would never have started this blog :)  I love my mother's wonderful, classic style mixed in with Ying's thrifty, boho-chic-esque style.  They are my favorite style gurus!  Stay tuned for more inspirations and findings to come, since now I am on break and have more time to dedicate towards this!

1 comment:

  1. Yipee!!! You're back to grace the world and I with your wonderful wonderings of the world of fashion! Oh, and thanks for the shout-out. Maybe I inspired you in the past, but it's clear that you are now inspiring (and styling) me. =D

    ReplyDelete